Your First Visit
- Please visit our Forms page to download the New Patient Packet, fill it out and bring it with you on your first visit.
- Please bring your driver’s license, all prescription and over the counter medications and immunization records.
- Please do not wear any perfume, cologne, or scented lotions to your office visits.
- You can expect your first visit to last 1 to 1.5 hours.
- You can expect to have a comprehensive consultation with Dr. Clore, Including (but not limited to) a review of past medical history, medications, medication allergies, current symptoms, complaints, a physical exam, and a plan of care personalized for you and your medical needs.
- You will be evaluated for allergic disease based on your symptoms, have lab work ordered, be prescribed necessary medications, and receive detailed education by our highly trained staff.
- Allergy testing will likely occur on another day, due to insurance requirements, but you will be given information on what to expect and instructions to hold antihistamines for an appropriate amount of time.
- Always feel free to ask questions as we are a specialty office and you will be given lots of new information!